Paul Taylor’s dances are renowned for their movement invention, athleticism, cultural commentary, and intricate musicality. Donors play a vital role in funding Mr. Taylor’s creative work and the successes of his dance companies at home in New York City and on tour around the world. Only 40% of the Paul Taylor Dance Foundation’s expenses are covered by performance fees and ticket sales. Contributions from you and other friends are essential in ensuring that the Taylor Foundation can continue to bring Paul Taylor’s dances to communities like yours by covering such expenses as:
- Paying dancers for rehearsals and performances
- Creating choreography, sets, lighting design and costumes for a new work
- preserving Taylor dances for future generations
- Providing master classes and meet-the-artist talks in your community
- Covering travel expenses for touring
To learn more about our donor programs and benefits, please see the menu at left or call our Development Department at 646-214-5829.
It’s easy to donate! Contribute to the Taylor Foundation by clicking here, or call 646-214-5829.